CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Dear Nuggets

As a quick shout out to my beloved Nuggets and Mr. Allen Iverson himself I would like to start by saying I am so sorry for leaving you. Please know and believe that it is not you, it's me. As I am gone this year in Alabama, know that I will be checking on you daily. I was sad to see that Marcus, Eddie, and others have been traded or have gone to different teams. With no warning? Hurt I was, but I know and believe there is always a bigger plan than my own. Thank you to J.R., so glad to have you back this year and some to come! And welcome Sonny Weebs to the Mile High City! Good luck to you all! But to Mr. Iverson, I am a your big no matter the distance. Here is a tribute to you sir!
Good luck this year boys...I will be back to the promise land someday!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

i still think you should let me do your hair like that sometime. fo sho.