CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh Dear Bergen

Here we are after a 26 hour train ride from the northern town of Bodø to Bergen. MAN it was long, but God got us through. This town is a wonderful place. The people are beautiful and friendly. I am currently at our Norwegian friend's house, his name is Olav. Anyway today we went on a hike up this mountain which overlooked the whole town, beautiful. Then it started really raining and we had to get down as soon as possible, which was a feat because it was SOOO rocky! Last night we met a lot of the Bergen Navigators at their last meeting of the year, they are amazing people and so smart, so many doctors and nurses.
Well I gotta go, but keep on praying for us as we spend the weekend here and then take a boat through the fjords to Skjolden for our international program to start on Monday morning.
Love you all! Oh and mom, dad, and Kyley, Cayley wanted me to give a special shout out to you guys and say she loves you (I do too, a lot)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom's tired of me complaining that I'm not with you. I'm jealous. Its a brillant day in Keystone. Keep us posted when you can and know that we are especially fond of you two. Hi to Lars. With Jesus

{B} said...

I've been thinking of you a ton Linz...I love reading everything that is going on in your life...Love you!

SMOM said...

Linz & Cayls,
We continue to enjoy reading your blogs. :-) We also continue to lift you before the throne each day.

Love You Both,
smom & sdad