CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend of Accomplishments

I am so proud of my little cousins!! Nathan graduated from Heritage High School, Emily graduated from Arapahoe High School, and Chad graduated from Denver Christian High School. Oh and Amy (my cousin-in-law) graduated from University of Colorado in Denver as a nurse. It was so much fun going to their graduations and their parties. I am just so so proud of these kiddos. I got to see all my family and hear where they were going and what they were doing.
I was able to spend some good time with my cousin and amazingly great friend Laura. She has been through it all with me, through thick and thin. I love her oh so so much!
It was one fun weekend and so fun to see the whole family.
Thank you family, I love you so much and am going to miss you when I move to the 'Bama!

1 comments:

Laura Colby said...

we made each others' blogs. love it.