CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Going Away Party

WOW!! So, my students threw me a going away party and about 40 of them (including all of my fellow staff) showed up to Fargo's Pizza to say their goodbyes! I felt so blessed and loved by these fantastic people!

This was one of the first pictures of the night right after two students gave me a present they had made, which is why I am crying. It was really quite amazing!!!

And these are them, Shawn and Emmy! Emmy and I met all year one one one and this is her boyfriend Shawn. They are very fun and were the ones that planned this whole party. Oh man I'm going to miss them!

Andrew and Bri, love these guys!

Whitney, her boyfriend, Kyle and I. These two are probably the funniest couple I've ever known! Thanks to them I have an imagination again!!

Jamie, Emmy, and I. These were the two women I met with all year. I have just fallen in love with and been so incredibly encouraged by them.



Whitney, Kyle, Shawn, Emmy, and Jamie. Some of my absolutely favorite people in the world!
This was the greatest way to end my time here at UCCS. I love these students and they have blessed my life more than I could have ever thought. I am going to miss them and my time here at UCCS!

Good bye UCCS students!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

oh Linz, I am delighted to see all of these updates. It seems this time of life is ending, but in such a sweet, caring and memorable way. What a compassionate God you have. I love you and hope we will catch up soon.

{B} said...

Wow Linz! I had no idea you were keeping up with this blog! I cannot believe you are moving! I am so excited to see what God is going to do in your life...you are amazing!

Kristin said...

I heart you so good! I'm learning all sorts of Japanese ways of cooking, so you must come back sometime soon so we can cook together, maybe Thai and taco tuesday, and laughing and loving together. I'll miss you, Lindsey.