CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Goin' Home...

So I am headed back to the CO for Christmas tomorrow. Cayley and I are flying out tomorrow morning and I don't have to be back until the day after Christmas! AMAZING. I am so excited I can't even truly express it. Last night my three roommates and I went out for a nice dinner (money provided by my brother, he's amazing). It really was just a fun time with each other, a time to love on each other and spend a good amount of blood money (kyle you know)! Here is a pic of us at the restaurant...

(from left to right: me, Drace, Cassie, and Cayley)

Over the last few weeks it has been a whirlwind of work and play. For Thanksgiving I was able to drive up to Knoxville, Tennessee, where 10 of my friends from college (Colorado State University, in case that was up for debate) met and celebrated this day. I cannot tell you how unbelievable this was. To have my closest friends from college all together all the way across the country is amazing. Here is a picture of us at a little park in Knoxville...

Great crew right there. I was able to stay two nights with Pamela and David and John and Melissa. So on Friday we decorated Dave and Pamela's apartment for Christmas and listened to the blessed Christmas music.

Here is the 5 of us after a hard day of decorating. I love this picture, because I am right where I love to be, in between my two favorite couples in the world!

These are my girls, Lolo and Kat, from Starbucks, in our new (Red) aprons. These two girls have made my 3 and a half months at Starbucks some of the best months of work ever. I have enjoyed getting to know them and especially getting to laugh with them so much during a typical work day!

And lastly I just thought I would put this picture in, so you could see our Christmas decorations for our apartment...

Cassie got a little crazy and decorated one night. It's nice, huh? Anyway this is just a small look into my life in Birmingham (and Knoxville) the past few weeks. I am so excited to go home and spend time with family and friends, snowboard a little, and just be around snow. But as I look at my life in Birmingham, I feel so incredibly fortunate to have met the people I have, to live with the girls I do, and to have acquired the job I have...it really is a Wonderful Life :)!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I am here to intervene and suggest you update your blog. I say this with complete grace as a fellow blogger. It is just that you are loved too much and people want to see pics and read about You!