CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Wonder Weekend

I sure did have a wonderful weekend. I got to go to a Nuggets game with a student and his friend. He loves the Nuggets and especially Allen Iverson about as much as I do, so it was a blast. A.I. takes so many free throws each game, I had to just get some, right?


We actually got to go on Guys Night Out, what a treat! I was probably one of four girls in my section...but definitely the only one sober! You know, I gotta say Guys Night Out is not the most edifying or wonderful time to go to the Nuggets, but those guys on the court make it all better! I just love those Nuggies!!!


After the game three of my UCCS students (Sarah, Patrick, and Shawn) and I drove up to Keystone to my parents condo, met two other students, and stayed the weekend and snowboarded and skied. Seriously I have never had so much fun snowboarding. They widened my stance and fixed my bindings so it would be moce comfortable and it was and I just love love loved it! So really it was one amazingly fun weekend!


Here is the crew...well back to work!!!

0 comments: